Mozilla Kerala is here with yet another contest. We need you to design a t-shirt for our very cool volunteers who are doing amazing things in Kerala. Use your imagination and bring some great designs for us to wear.
- Design submissions maybe made in PNG format. Email your submission, along with your name or alias, to [email protected]
- If selected, the design artwork must be submitted in EPS, PDF (or any other vector art) format – if the file size is over 10MB, upload the file to Dropbox (or any other file-sharing platform), make sure it is shared publicly and can be downloaded and email the link to us in the above email.
If you have a particular t-shirt color in mind, please include it in your email as well. We can’t guarantee it will be printed on a shirt of that color, but it will help to know what the artist intended.
- Community voting will decide the final design.
- The criterion to consider:
- Theme : How well the design represents the community
- Visual appeal : The color combinations chosen, the contrast, how clean and pleasing is the design and whether the design would look good on a t-shirt.
- Uniqueness : The creativity in design and simplicity of concept.
- The best designer gets cool Mozilla Swags ♥
Designs should be submitted on or before June 20, 2015 to [email protected] as mentioned above.
- All designs submitted must be your own work. Do not include artwork or logos belonging to others.
- Your designs remain your exclusive property. By submitting a design, you grant Mozilla, and its designees, the right to edit, publish, copy, display, and distribute your design, alone and in combination with other material, without compensation. This includes, but is not limited to, displaying your design on a website for public voting, and reproduction on t-shirts for distribution.
- Your designs may not:
- contain vulgar, offensive, obscene, lewd, or indecent language, behavior or imagery;
- defame, libel or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
- violate or facilitate the violation of any federal, state or local laws or ordinances; or
- target anyone because of his or her membership in a certain social group, including race, gender, color, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender identity, or political affiliation, or contain a symbolic representation of any group that targets anyone because of his or her membership in a certain social group.
Designs that are, in Mozilla’s sole opinion, inappropriate, objectionable, harmful, inconsistent with our image, or otherwise not in compliance with these rules, may be disqualified, and we may remove any design that has been posted for any of these reasons.
- All designs that are uploaded and made available for viewing by the general public will be deemed posted at the direction of the person who submitted the design within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
- You agree to hold harmless Mozilla, its officers, directors, employees, divisions, affiliates, and subsidiaries, from any claim by any third party relating to any intellectual property or other rights in the design you submitted.
No comments yet
Post a comment